This course is for you if you want to have a real feel of the clustering algorithms without having to learn all the complicated maths. Additionally, this course is also for you if you have had previous hours and hours of classroom theory on the subject but could never got a change or figure out how to implement and solve data science problems with it.
The approach in this course is very practical and we will start everything from very scratch. We will immediately start coding after a couple of introductory tutorials and we try to keep the theory to bare minimal. All the coding will be done in Python which is one of the fundamental programming languages for engineer and science students and is frequently used by top data science research groups world wide.
Below is the brief outline of this course.
- Segment 1 - Introduction to course
- Segment 2 - KMeans Clustering
- Segment 3 - Mean Shift Clustering
- Segment 4 - DBSCAN Clustering
- Segment 5 - Hierarchical Clustering
- Segment 6 - HDBSCAN Clustering
- Segment 7 - Applications of Clustering
Your Benefits and Advantages:
If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with 20 days money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You will be sure of receiving quality contents since the instructors has already many courses on Data Science on Simpliv
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Instructors, College Students, Engineers and Programmers
- Anyone who want to analyze the data
- You should have a little know how of python and jupytor
- Python must be installed on your computer
Who should take this course
Data Scientists, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Instructors, College Students, Engineers and Programmers. Anyone who want to analyze the data.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- How to implement different clustering algorithms in python
- How to handle issues of varying cluster sizes, densities, shapes and noise
- When to use a specific algorithm
- Take away code templates
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.