About this Course:
SharePoint is a versatile platform for building solutions that address a wide range of business needs. SharePoint is a development platform upon which powerful and compelling portal applications can be built.
This course provides developers with a thorough in-depth guide to the internals of writing code for the SharePoint platform. SharePoint programming can be divided into categories like: Programming using Server Object Model programming using SharePoint Web Services Programming the Web Parts etc.
In this course by development expert Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri youll learn essential concepts that you need to know to get started building applications for SharePoint platform such as features event receivers web parts and more. The course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that youre encouraged to code along with to enhance the learning process.
This course is broken down into 16 modules with each module providing source code where applicable so that you can follow along with Kameswara Sarma Uppuluri. Some of the modules can be seen in the below list:
- Server Object Model Approach
- SharePoint Web Services Approach
- Event Receivers
- Standard Web Parts
- Visual Web Parts
- This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of Visual C sharp in building Windows or Web based applications using Visual Studio.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- This course is designed for individuals with an intermediate knowledge of Visual C# in building Windows / Web based applications using Visual Studio
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Benefits of Developing Customized Application for SharePoint
- Learn how to build applications using Server Object Model Approach
- Learn how to work with lists through Code
- Learn how to build applications using SharePoint Web Services
- Learn how to create sharepoint objects using Visual Studio
- Learn how to create event receivers
- Learn how to develop Features
- Learn how to develop Standard Web Parts
- Learn how to develop Visual Web Parts
- SharePoint 2013 Development - The Big Picture
- Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- Overview of Server Object Model (SOM)
- Overview of Server Object Model Core Classes
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2013
- Getting Started with SharePoint 2013 Development
- Developing a Windows Form Application using SOM
- Working with Server Object Model Core Collections
- Working with Lists Programmatically
- Import data into Lists Programmatically
- Working with SharePoint Web Services
- Developing SharePoint Artefact's using Visual Studio
- Customizing List Instances Programmatically
- Developing Features using Visual Studio
- Developing Event Receivers using Visual Studio
- Developing Web Parts using Visual Studios
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.