Although we all know that training can have many awesome benefits, sometimes it can be hard to prove those benefits and attach a dollar value to training. Some topics, like sales training or time management, might have direct, tangible benefits. Other topics, like communication or leadership, might have benefits that you can't put a dollar value on.With our Measuring Results From Training course, learn about the different ways to evaluate training progress, and how to use those results to demonstrate ROI. Mulitple your ROI by learning how to review, and then adapt and modify the outcomes to create adaptive content and highly focused learners.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: Kolb's Learning Styles
- Module Three: Kirkpatrick's Levels of Evaluation
- Module Four: Types of Measurement Tools
- Module Five: Focusing the Training
- Module Six: Creating an Evaluation Plan
- Module Seven: Assessing Learning before Training
- Module Eight: Assessing Learning during Training
- Module Nine: Assessing Learning after Training
- Module Ten: The Long Term View
- Module Eleven: Calculating the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.