Imagine yourself speaking confidently and authoritatively on any radio program whether you are the host or the guest.
How to Speak on Radio
In this How to Speak on Radio course you will learn how to talk effectively and be interviewed on a news or talk radio program. Speaking on the radio is a form of public speaking and most people fear public speaking. This course will help you come across your very best in every interview so you won't have to worry about whether you sound nervous or uncomfortable. Students will learn about the following items:
- Sound bites
- Differences between TV and radio
- How to deal with difficult hosts
- Ins and outs of talk show callers
- ways of getting invited back on the program.
- How to sell or promote on every talk show appearance.
TJ Walker has hosted talk radio shows on 7 different national networks and has been a guest on more than 2000 news talk radio programs. He has also conducted training sessions around the globe for authors and experts about to go on radio tours.
Enroll in this course today.
- Students will need to record their messages answers and sound bites on a cell phone tablet or webcam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who might be interviewed on a news/talk radio program or host a radio show
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Speak and present on the radio
- Be interviewed on radio
- Appear on talk radio and news radio interview programs
- Speak in memorable sound bites
- You Have a Voice for Radio
- You Will Create Winning Media Messages
- Practicing your Interview Skills
- Housekeeping Matters
- Bonus Reading
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.