Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd. Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is one of the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server, the extremely popular and widely used database system in the world.
This course prepares students for the 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with SQL Server 2012 exam. The course focuses on creating managed enterprise BI solutions and covers how to implement multidimensional and tabular data models, delivering reports with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, creating dashboards with Microsoft SharePoint Server Performance Point Services, and discovering business insights by using data mining.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepared for the Microsoft 70-466 exam. Once certified, you’ll be qualified for jobs such as Database Administrator and Database Analyst, earning an average salary of about £42,500.00 per year (source: itjobswatch.co.uk, UK Only).
The great thing about our Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012 course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012 certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
This course is intended for database professionals who need to fulfil a Business Intelligence Developer role to create analysis and reporting solutions.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- 1.1 Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling Part 1
- 1.2 Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling Part 2
- 1.3 The Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform Part 1
- 1.4 The Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform Part 2
- 1.5 The Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform Part 3
- 1.6 The Microsoft Business Intelligence Platform Part 4
Module 2: Implementing Reports The SQL Server Reporting Services
- 2.1 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 1
- 2.2 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 2
- 2.3 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 3
- 2.4 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 4
- 2.5 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 5
- 2.6 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 6
- 2.7 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 7
- 2.8 Implementing Reports the SQL Server Reporting Services Part 8
Module 3: Supporting Self Service Reporting
- 3.1 Supporting Self Service Reporting Part 1
- 3.2 Supporting Self Service Reporting Part 2
Module 4: Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- 4.1 Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- 4.2 Managing Report Execution
- 4.3 Subscriptions and Data Alerts
Module 5: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- 5.1 Creating Multidimensional Databases
- 5.2 Creating Data Sources and Data Source Views
- 5.3 Creating and Browsing a Cube
Module 6: Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- 6.1 Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- 6.2 Sorting and Grouping Attributes
Module 7: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- 7.1 Working with Measures and Measure Groups
Module 8: Introduction to MDX
- 8.1 Introduction to MDX
- 8.2 Adding Calculations to A Cube
Module 9: Customizing Cube Functionality
- 9.1 Customizing Cube Functionality Part 1
- 9.2 Customizing Cube Functionality Part 2
- 9.3 Customizing Cube Functionality Part 3
Module 10: Implementing A Tabular Data Model
- 10.1 Implementing A Tabular Data Model Part 1
- 10.2 Implementing A Tabular Data Model Part 2
Module 11: Introduction to DAX
- 11.1 Introduction to DAX
- 11.2 Demonstration Making a Tabular Model Part 1
- 11.3 Demonstration Making a Tabular Model Part 2
- 11.4 Using DAX
Module 12: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- 12.1 Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model Part 1
- 12.2 Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model Part 2
- 12.3 Deploying A Tabular Data Model
Module 13: SQL Analysis Services
- 13.1 SQL Analysis Services Part 1
- 13.2 SQL Analysis Services Part 2
Module 14: Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- 14.1 Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
Module 15: Supporting Self Service Reporting
- 15.1 Supporting Self Service Reporting
Module 16: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- 16.1 Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
- 16.2 Using the Data Mining Wizard
Module 17: Predictive Analytics
- 17.1 Predictive Analytics Part 1
- 17.2 Predictive Analytics Part 2
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.