Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd.
This course will help students prepare for the Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services certification. The 70-487 Certification is intended for developers with 3 to 5 years’ experience in web service development and a minimum of one year in Web API and Azure Solutions experience.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepare for the Microsoft 70-487 exam.
The great thing about our Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Microsoft 70-487: Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services certifications you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
The course is suited to the following IT roles: Web Developers, Cloud Infrastructure Engineers, Cloud Architects, Technical Solutions Professionals, Software Engineers, Application Developers, Web Deployment Specialists, and Mobile Developers.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Accessing Data
- 1.1 Introduction to 70-487 Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
- 1.2 Overview of Service and Cloud Technologies
- 1.3 Accessing Data Using ADO.NET- - Part 1
- 1.4 Accessing Data Using ADO.NET- - Part 2
- 1.5 Accessing Data from Web Service
- 1.6 SQL Server Database in Azure
- 1.7 Read and Write XML Data
- 1.8 Implementing Azure Storage
- 1.9 Managing Azure PowerShell
- 1.10 WCF Data Services- - Part 1
- 1.11 WCF Data Services- - Part 2
- 1.12 WCF with Client
Module 2: Designing and Implementing WCF Services
- 2.1 Create WCF Service and Client from Scratch- - Part 1
- 2.2 Create WCF Service and Client from Scratch- - Part 2
- 2.3 WCF Configuration Settings- - Part 1
- 2.4 WCF Configuration Settings- - Part 2
- 2.5 WCF and Azure SQL Database- - Part 1
- 2.6 WCF and Azure SQL Database- - Part 2
- 2.7 WCF and Azure SQL Database- - Part 3
- 2.8 WCF Services and Azure Review
Module 3: Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- 3.1 Design and Implement an ERD
- 3.2 Introduction to Entity Framework
- 3.3 Introduction to LINQ
- 3.4 LINQ to SQL
- 3.5 LINQ to Entities
- 3.6 Introduction to Lambda Expressions
- 3.7 Introduction to Entity SQL
- 3.8 Profiling Queries Created by Entity Framework
- 3.9 Query Projections
- 3.10 Query with Navigation Properties
- 3.11 Bringing It All Together- - Part 1
- 3.12 Bringing It All Together- - Part 2
- 3.13 Using Entity Framework from Scratch
- 3.14 Entity Framework Review
Module 4: Creating and Consuming Web API Based Services
- 4.1 Introduction to Web API
- 4.2 First Web API App
- 4.3 Web API App Enhanced
- 4.4 Web API App Extended
- 4.5 Web API Using Standard Conventions
- 4.6 Debugging Our Web API App
- 4.7 Getting Data from Database in Web API App
- 4.8 Web API Standards
- 4.9 More On Web API Standards
- 4.10 Simple Web API CRUD App
- 4.11 Web API Example in Depth
- 4.12 Summarizing Web API
Module 5: Deploying Web Applications and Services
- 5.1 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies- - Part 1
- 5.2 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies- - Part 2
- 5.3 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies- - Part 3
- 5.4 Introduction to Application Deployment Strategies- - Part 4
- 5.5 Deploying Web Applications to IIS
- 5.6 Deploying Web Applications to Azure
- 5.7 Deployment Considerations
- 5.8 Deployment Design
- 5.9 Deployment Configurations
Module 6: Course Review
- 6.1 Accessing Data
- 6.2 Web Front End Options
- 6.3 Course Conclusion
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS You must have 3 to 5 years’ experience in web services development and a minimum of one year in Web API and Azure Solutions experience.
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.