Can be taken anytime
Professional Training Course
Special prices available
Employers worldwide are searching for IT professionals with validated skills. With a Microsoft certification in hand, you’ll certainly stand out from the crowd. This course will teach students how to support environments that use the Windows 7 operating system.
This course has been designed to prepare you for the Microsoft 70-685 exam. It covers the following areas:
- Identifying cause of and resolving desktop application issues.
- Identifying cause of and resolving networking issues.
- Managing and maintaining systems that run Windows 7 client.
- Supporting mobile users.
- Identifying cause of and resolving security issues.
After completing this course, you will learn the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a professional IT environment and prepared for the Microsoft 70-685 exam.
The great thing about our Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician course is that you are in charge of your start and finish date, with no deadline pressures!
We train our students to the very best standards, offering expert instructor-led training via our state of the art eLearning platform.
By achieving the Microsoft 70-685 Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Support Technician certification, you will create more career opportunities and be better positioned when applying for work.
Enrol today and prepare for a future you deserve.
WHY STUDY WITH MY TRAINING ACADEMY?
- Flexible training - study anytime, anywhere and from any device.
- Expert Instructor-Led Training – our courses are delivered by the finest instructors with a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their field, which is why we have a 97.4% pass rate.
- Visual Demonstrations & Multimedia Presentations – allows students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor.
- Quizzes & Exam Simulators – custom practice exams to prepare students for their final exams. We offer practice quizzes after each module to ensure students are confident before proceeding to the next topic.
- Social Learning & Networking – world class learning management system allows students to interact and collaborate with other students, form study groups, engage in discussions, rate different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge.
- Flash Cards & Educational Games – allows students to train in ways that keep them engaged and focus.
- Navigation & Controls – allows you to study at your own pace.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED? Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don\'t have to put your life on hold to get certified.
MTA students structure their study to fit in with jobs, families, friends and leisure time. They study full time and part time; from home and work and on the move; online and on mobile devices.
Who should take this course
The course is designed for IT support technicians who wish to support environments that use the Windows 7 operating system. It is also ideal for professionals who wish to upgrade their knowledge.
Certificate of Completion
Module 1: Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- 1.1 Introduction to Exam 685 Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- 1.2 Introduction to Installing Upgrading and Migrating to Windows 7
- 1.3 Windows 7 Pre - Installation Requirements
- 1.4 Installing Windows 7 - Part 1
- 1.5 Installing Windows 7 - Part 2
- 1.6 Installing Windows 7 - Part 3
- 1.7 Overview of Image Based Installations - Part 1
- 1.8 Overview of Image Based Installations - Part 2
- 1.9 Overview of Image Based Installations - Part 3
- 1.10 Configuring Application Compatibility
- 1.11 Chapter 1 Summary
Module 2: Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- 2.1 Introduction to Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- 2.2 Managing and Maintaining Disks - Part 1
- 2.3 Managing and Maintaining Disks - Part 2
- 2.4 Managing and Maintaining Disks - Part 3
- 2.5 Installing and Configuring Device Drivers
- 2.6 Chapter 2 Summary
Module 3: Configuring File Access and Printers
- 3.1 Introduction to Configuring File Access and Printers
- 3.2 Overview of Authentication and Authorization
- 3.3 Managing File Access - Part 1
- 3.4 Managing File Access - Part 2
- 3.5 Managing Shared Folders - Part 1
- 3.6 Managing Shared Folders - Part 2
- 3.7 Configuring File Compression
- 3.8 Managing Printing
- 3.9 Chapter 3 Summary
Module 4: Identifying and Resolving Log on Problems
- 4.1 Introduction to Identifying and Resolving Logon Problems
- 4.2 Understanding Authentication
- 4.3 Managing Computer Accounts
- 4.4 Additional Network Services - Part 1
- 4.5 Additional Network Services - Part 2
- 4.6 Troubleshooting User Properties
- 4.7 Resolving Logon Issues
- 4.8 Chapter 4 Summary
Module 5: Configuring Network Connectivity
- 5.1 Introduction to Configuring Network Connectivity
- 5.2 Configuring T C P I P Connectivity - Part 1
- 5.3 Configuring T C P I P Connectivity - Part 2
- 5.4 Configuring T C P I P Connectivity - Part 3
- 5.5 Automatic I P Address Allocation
- 5.6 Name Resolution
- 5.7 Wireless Networking - Part 1
- 5.8 Wireless Networking - Part 2
- 5.9 Wireless Networking - Part 3
- 5.10 Chapter 5 Summary
Module 6: Troubleshooting Network Issues
- 6.1 Introduction to Troubleshooting Network Issues
- 6.2 Troubleshooting Network Connectivity - Part 1
- 6.3 Troubleshooting Network Connectivity - Part 2
- 6.4 Troubleshooting Network Connectivity - Part 3
- 6.5 Troubleshooting Name Resolution - Part 1
- 6.6 Troubleshooting Name Resolution - Part 2
- 6.7 Troubleshooting Name Resolution - Part 3
- 6.8 Troubleshooting Network Printing - Part 1
- 6.9 Troubleshooting Name Resolution - Part 2
- 6.10 Troubleshooting Name Resolution - Part 3
- 6.11 Chapter 6 Summary
Module 7: Mobile Computing and Remote Access
- 7.1 Introduction to Mobile Computing and Remote Access
- 7.2 Configuring Mobile Computer and Device Settings
- 7.3 Using Remote Control Tools
- 7.4 Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access - Part 1
- 7.5 Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access - Part 2
- 7.6 Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access - Part 3
- 7.7 Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access - Part 4
- 7.8 Configuring Branch Cache Managing Computer Accounts
- 7.9 Chapter 7 Summary
Module 8: Securing Windows 7 Desktops
- 8.1 Introduction to Securing Windows 7 Desktops
- 8.2 Overview of Security Management - Part 1
- 8.3 Overview of Security Management - Part 2
- 8.4 Overview of Security Management - Part 3
- 8.5 User Account Control
- 8.6 Application Restrictions - Part 1
- 8.7 Application Restrictions - Part 2
- 8.8 Configuring the Windows Firewall - Part 1
- 8.9 Configuring the Windows Firewall - Part 2
- 8.10 Configuring the Windows Firewall - Part 3
- 8.11 Configuring the Windows Firewall - Part 4
- 8.12 Securing and Troubleshooting Internet Explorer - Part 1
- 8.13 Securing and Troubleshooting Internet Explorer - Part 2
- 8.14 Securing and Troubleshooting Internet Explorer - Part 3
- 8.15 Chapter 8 Summary
Module 9: Optimizing and Troubleshooting Performance and Reliability
- 9.1 Introduction to Optimizing and Troubleshooting Performance and Reliability
- 9.2 Overview of Performance and Reliability Tools - Part 1
- 9.3 Overview of Performance and Reliability Tools - Part 2
- 9.4 Optimizing Performance - Part 1
- 9.5 Optimizing Performance - Part 2
- 9.6 Dealing with Hardware Failure
- 9.7 Chapter 9 Summary
Module 10: Maintaining Windows 7 Desktops
- 10.1 Introduction to Maintaining Windows7 Desktops
- 10.2 Troubleshooting Utilities - Part 1
- 10.3 Troubleshooting Utilities - Part 2
- 10.4 Troubleshooting Utilities - Part 3
- 10.5 Troubleshooting Utilities - Part 4
- 10.6 Backing Up and Restoring Data
- 10.7 Using System Restore
- 10.8 Configuring Windows Update
- 10.9 Chapter 10 Summary
- 10.10 Outro
MULTI-USER TRAINING PACKAGES This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. M.T.A. can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
About Course Provider
OUR MISSION: Our mission is to help you learn the skills you need to reach your full potential.
WHO WE ARE: We are one of the fastest growing online training providers. We offer engaging, effective and flexible online training solutions to both individuals and businesses.
We develop courses that help individuals to prepare for and complete their certification exams with ease. Our unique, flexible approach to learning means you don’t have to put your life on hold to get certified. You can study full time or part time, from home or work or on the move; either on your PC or on your mobile devices.
We provide world class education developed by highly skilled and experienced instructors. Our courses are upgraded regularly to ensure our learners are up-to-date with the latest industry requirements and best practices.
WHAT WE BELIEVE: We believe technology has paved the way for individuals and businesses all over the world to tap into high quality learning at their fingertips, in order to build new skills, update their expertise in a particular area, or develop their workforce to gain a competitive edge within the market place.
Select a course now and prepare for the future you deserve.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.