Master IT service delivery optimisation for prospective corporate clients using the world-renowned Microsoft private cloud computing technologies.
Who should take this course
This course is for any IT professional who is looking to upskill in Cloud technologies and work towards an industry-recognised qualification in one of the fastest-growing necessities in the business world.
There are no official pre-requisites for this course but we do recommend a strong understanding of the Microsoft operating environment.
Microsoft is the world’s most recognisable brand names in the IT industry, even one of the most recognisable brand names in general. With this certification, exclusively from Microsoft, you will build your Microsoft Private Cloud solution to optimize IT service delivery and gain the automation and flexibility every IT infrastructure needs in today’s world.
Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Introduction to the Cloud Model
- Configuring a Private Cloud Environment
- Deploying Cloud Services
- Monitoring Cloud Based Applications
- Configuring Application Performance Monitoring
- Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud
- Automating Incident Creation, Remediation and Change Requests
- Problem Management in the Private Cloud
- High Availability, Protecting and Recovery in the Cloud
- Optimising your Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuring SLAs, Dashboards and Widgets
Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Planning for the Cloud
- Configuring and Deploying the Private Cloud
- Extending and Maintaining Cloud Infrastructure
- Configuration Application Delivery
- Creating the Private Cloud Building Blocks
- Deploying and Configuring Access to a Private Cloud
- Monitoring Cloud Infrastructure
- Extending and Customising Monitoring of the Cloud Infrastructure
- Implementing Service Management for the Cloud
- Configuring High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Protection for a Cloud
- Automating and Standardising a Cloud
- Configuring a Self-Service, Multi-Tenant Cloud with Windows Azure
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.