Project management these days is a big part of any given business or industry. It is the art of handling projects and making sure you can achieve goals within that project within a given time period. Well in order to help you in that endeavour, you can now take this Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners course.
This course will teach you about MS Project 2016, designed to help you manage your project tasks. You start out with learning the basics such as Project management 101, navigating and customizing the user interface, adding tasks and resources to a project, and saving a project. Next you will look into calendars in order to manage your time more efficiently. Following that you will discover how to manage project tasks, add summary tasks and milestones; before moving onto managing project resources, and allocating and level work resources. Finally you will examine how to print project views, share and export projects as part of the course.
If you are looking to become a better project manager or are eyeing the next leadership position within your organisation, this course might just be the answer. So stop waiting an get this course immediately.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Starting a Project
- Project Management 101
- ACTIVITY - PROJECT MANAGEMENT 101
- Navigate and Customize the Project 2016 Interface
- ACTIVITY - NAVIGATING AND CUSTOMIZING THE PROJECT 2016 INTERFACE
- Add Tasks to a Project
- ACTIVITY - ADDING TASKS TO A PROJECT
- Add Resources to a Project
- ACTIVITY - ADDING RESOURCES TO A PROJECT
- Save a Project
- ACTIVITY - SAVING A PROJECT
- Working with Project Calendars
- Manage Project Time Frames
- ACTIVITY - MANAGING PROJECT TIME FRAMES
- Change Working Time
- ACTIVITY - CHANGING THE WORKING TIME FOR A PROJECT
- Working with Project Tasks
- Manage Project Tasks
- ACTIVITY - MANAGING PROJECT TASKS
- Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
- ACTIVITY - ADDING SUMMARY TASKS AND MILESTONES
- Working with Project Resources
- Manage Project Resources
- ACTIVITY - MANAGING PROJECT RESOURCES
- Allocate and Level Work Resources
- ACTIVITY - LEVELING RESOURCES
- Delivering a Project Plan
- Print Project Views
- ACTIVITY - PRINTING A PROJECT VIEW
- Share Projects
- ACTIVITY -SHARING PROJECTS
- Export Projects
ACTIVITY - EXPORTING A PROJECT
Why Should You Choose Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.