About this Course:
How to control traffic on MikroTik? A question that is always asked by students. If you have a network then you have traffic generated and the Mikrotik Router can control the traffic the way that you want.
For example you can create filter rules to filter the unwanted traffic passing via the router to the router itself. You can use the MikroTik firewall to block all type of attacks such as DOS, Ping flood, Syn Flood etc.
You can also create the QOS so you can classify the bandwidth based on type of traffic they do and you can prioritize important traffic. And much more things you can do with the control of your traffic on the MikroTik Router. In this course I am going to explain about all of these topics and will go in depth in each one of them.
This course will help you to be ready for the MikroTik MTCTCE exam and it will contain a lot of real LAB scenarios to explain in details the best way to make traffic control in your network.
- Have a minimum MTCNA knowledge
- Be familiar with the TCP/IP protocol and the OSI model
- Have a basic experience with MikroTik
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to prepare for the MikroTik MTCTCE exam
- Engineers who would like to implement traffic control in their network
- Engineers who want to understand how packet flow works on MikroTik
- Engineers who want to deploy Firewall using MikroTik Router
- Engineers who want to deploy QOS on Mikrotik
- Engineers who wants to understand advanced topics on DHCP and DNS on Mikrotik
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand how to use DNS cache and Static DNS entries in MikroTik
- Understand what is DHCP Snooping and where to use it
- Understand in deep how packet flow works in MikroTik
- Deploy Firewall Filter rules to stop Ping Flood
- Deploy Firewall Filter rules to stop Syn Flood
- Deploy Firewall Filter rules to stop DOS Attacks
- Understand what is the function of Firewall Raw in MikroTik
- Understand what are the type of NAT in MikroTik (srcnat & dstnat)
- Understand how you can redirect traffic to the router itself
- Understand the 5 types of mangle chains and where to use them
- Understand the difference between connection mark and packet mark
- Understand the different types of QOS queuing available in MikroTik
- Understand the difference between Committed Information rate (CIR) and Burst traffic
- Understand how and where to use the priority in QOS
- Understand the difference between simple queue and Queue tree in MikroTik
- Know what are the queue types in MikroTik and understand how they work
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.