Mobile learning, or mLearning, is defined as the delivery of learning, education or training on mobile devices, such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops or PDAs. MLearning allows training and support to be taken anywhere, making it flexible and convenient for companies to use. 80% of the world's population will be able to access broadband within 5 years. On average we spend at least 3 hours on mobile devices. With the mLearning Essentials course, release the importance and usefulness of mLearning in any organization. By absorbing the ins and outs of utilizing mLearning, take advantage of this new technology, for cost-effective, rapid learning.
Who should take this course
The following 11 subjects form the core of the courses:
- Module One: Getting Started
- Module Two: What is MLearning?
- Module Three: Common MLearning Devices
- Module Four: Ancillary Equipment in MLearning
- Module Five: M-Learning vs E-Learning
- Module Six: Four C's of MLearning
- Module Seven: Aspects of MLearning
- Module Eight: Challenges of MLearning
- Module Nine: Benefits of MLearning
- Module Ten: Getting MLearning Started
- Module Eleven: Employee Training
- Module Twelve: Wrapping Up
About Course Provider
Cudoo is the world’s first One-for-One e-Learning community offering 800+ online courses in Languages and Professional Development Skills. We’re all about online learning, but we’re also about making a lasting difference!
We believe that education has the power to change lives, and empowering people through education has always been at the center of what we do.
Thanks to you, every course you complete on Cudoo provides free learning to individuals with limited opportunities.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.