In today’s world, qualified Nutritionists have extremely sought after. If you want to help people then this course is the perfect opportunity, study nutrition in depth during this Nutrition and Weight Management course. Once qualified you’ll assess and provide scientific evidence-based nutritional advice to improve the health and well-being of members of the public. You could work in partnership with food retailers, the National Health Service or with local authorities. Another possibility is to work with clients on a freelance basis, providing advice and guidance on how to manage weight and stay healthy. As you can see, there are plenty of options once you’ve completed this course, so begin your journey today.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who should take this course
This course is ideally suited to those who hope to work within nutrition and weight management, you don’t need to have any experience, just an interest in the subject.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy and ICT.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Career options after graduation
How can You Book this Course?
You can directly purchase this course via GulfTalent or by login to globaledulink.co.uk website or call to our Help Desk - 00442034097966.
- Food scientist
- Health promotion specialist
- Health trainer
- Nutritional therapist
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
- FUNDAMENTALS OF NUTRITION
- PLANNING A HEALTHY DIET
- THE ROLE OF CARBOHYDRATES IN NUTRITION
- LIPIDS IN HUMAN NUTRITION
- UNDERSTANDING PROTEIN'S ROLE IN NUTRITION
- STUDYING WATER AS A NUTRIENT
- EXPLORE MINERALS IN NUTRITION
- UNDERSTANDING SYMPTOMS OF MINERAL DEFICIENCY & - TOXICITY
- WAY OF VITAMINS SUPPORT NUTRITION
- DIGESTION AND GASTROINTESTINAL ANATOMY
- EXPLAINING NUTRIENT DIGESTION, ABSORPTION & TRANSPORT
- APPLYING BIOCHEMISTRY FOR NUTRITION
- METABOLISM AND CELL ANATOMY
- SWEAT AND EXCRETION URINATION
- ENERGY NEEDS AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- IDENTIFYING EATING DISORDERS RISK TO NUTRITION
- NUTRITION AND PHYSICAL FITNESS
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate in Nutrition and Weight Management.
About Course Provider
Global Edulink is a well-established Professional and Vocational training provider in the United Kingdom and it aims to meet the employment needs of the youth and people in the United Kingdom and other parts of the world. Global Edulink builds a bridge for the gap in employability skills, in response to the demands of a changing workforce. Global Edulink is widely known as a one of leading providers of high quality Employability Skills, professional & Vocational training and workforce development service and it has built up an excellent reputation of delivering of professional and vocational training throughout the UK and rest of the world.
The institute has been offering numbers of professional and Vocational courses including SIA Security Courses, Teacher Training courses, Business & Office administration courses, Health and Social Care courses, Project Management course, Accounting courses, Beauty Therapy, Customer Service courses and IT courses as core disciplines.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.