About this Course:
This intermediate nutrition course assumes you understand basic nutrition including: basic physiology, RDA's, calories, carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals and that you have taken the course ''Nutrition 4 Optimal Health''. This course on Nutritional Therapy takes you deeper into specific nutrients and how those affect the body in relation to disease. From why our DNA matters in what we eat, to how to glean specific nutrients from certain foods. Phytochemicals to omega 3, learn why we need these nutrients and where to get them from. Discover how studies involving supplements vs studies on diet show eating whole foods provide more benefits than pills. Become knowledgeable in how to choose the right foods to prevent disease. After this course, you will be able to create menus based on an optimal diet for longevity and quality of life which include a variety of foods filled with powerful nutrients.
You can change your DNA with diet and lifestyle for the better or the worse. A healthy diet and lifestyle can reduce the risk of many diseases including some of the leading causes of death, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. Avoiding toxins, like cigarettes and alcohol as well as other chemicals, help to reduce the free radicals that come into your system externally. But you also have to fight internally produced free radicals with consuming antioxidants which are found in various whole foods.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in learning nutrition to fight disease
- Those interested in Health or Wellness Coaching
- Those who want to use food to improve DNA function
- Understand how food affects our DNA
- Avoid a few of the pitfalls that hurt our DNA and our bodies
- Identify which foods are the most powerful antioxidants
- Create meals and menus that provide the most benefits to your body
- Decide if you want to pursue a career in nutrition
- Use some of the tools needed to start your own health coaching practice
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Basic understanding of physiology is highly recommended
- Understand basic nutrition, see Nutrition 4 Optimal Health
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.