About this Course:
Have you ever used a computer? It seems an essential tool in everyday life Have you ever wondered how they are inside? Have you ever felt interested in building one for yourself? If your answers have been yes, congratulations! You are in the right place and in the right course for you.
My name is Angel, and in this course I will guide you step by step in the assembly of each component that makes up a computer today until you have a PC ready to make it work.
In this course you will learn how each hardware component connects to each other and I will give you the necessary tools for its execution. In addition, you will acquire the skills and knowledge required for its assembly and at the end of the last lesson you will have finished with a new PC fully armed by you.
At the same time, this will help you to replace any defective component that has been damaged at any time or simply when you want to update another one with more modern or powerful hardware , without having to take the computer to the technical service . By doing it yourself, you will save a lot of money and time that you can use in another way.
To do this, I divided the course into three parts:
- I will tell you quickly about the components that make up every computer at its most basic level and what each one is for
- I will show you specifically with those of us who are going to work to build this PC
- We will make the assembly piece by piece of our small project together
This course is aimed:
- To anyone who feels interest in computers and wants to learn to build one as their own project or for family and / or friends
- To those who do not want to buy a pre-assembled PC in a store
- Assembling a computer is fun and easy. So, dare and start putting together a PC for yourself, for a family member or for a friend!
- You must have the components or Hardware described for assembly
- Screwdrivers of different sizes
Who should take this course
Beginners looking to build a PC. People who want a fully customized PC that caters to their needs.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build a computer from scratch by yourself
- Know the parts that make up a PC
- Replace the components you require from any computer
- Know how a PC works
- Identify the different connections and ports in a computer
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.