This course is designed to provide new insights into personal finance, including some of the basic personal finance principles, as well as ways in which these principles interweave into your own personal financial lives. Through a combination of course delivery, outside reading and specific, targeted course assignments, attendees utilize new learning in mapping their own financial plans.
Outline of major content/topic areas:
- Personal Budgeting
- Time Value of Money
- Personal Finance Opportunity Costs
- Goal Setting
- Debt Instruments
- Anyone who is interested in learning and managing personal finances
Who should take this course
This course is meant for anyone looking to learn (and eventually master!) personal finance. And yes, we do mean anyone! We designed this course to be accessible and useful for everyone, especially complete beginners, whether they're just heading off to college or just getting ready for retirement. This course is NOT meant for anyone looking to learn advanced investment techniques or financial modeling.
Course Completion Certificate.
What will you learn:
- Understand basic personal finance concepts
- Understand the opportunity costs of financial decisions
- Relate opportunity costs and concepts together in designing an action plan
- Understand existing budgetary obligations
- Develop a workable and reasonable personal budget
- Design and agree upon short and long-range financial goals
- Design action plans to meet financial goals
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.