About this Course:
Estimation is a vital practice for making the projects successful. Project managers are often challenged with scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk limitations and here estimation plays a crucial role. Being a professional estimator is an imperative part of setting schedules, creating budgets, controlling resources and running a booming team and business. This course will highlight some of the most common estimation techniques for project management. These techniques are not only viable but also used frequently in multiple projects. They require a particular data and mathematical and statistical processes that will be taught in this course.
A general idea of Estimation in terms of Scheduling Basic Mathematics understanding i.e average and weighted average
Who should take this course
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for both the current and future Business Analysts and Project Managers
- Professionals who want to enhance their role as project estimators or managers
- Students and professionals who want to have a deep understanding of project estimation steps and techniques that are essential for managing a project
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Learning the basic estimation techniques including analogous, parametric, and three-point estimation
- Applying more than one estimating techniques
- Identifying estimates, make assumptions and use related information to make a valid estimate
- Identifying the likely risks and assumptions
- Defining the resource and cost estimate for completion of each activity during the project
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.