About this Course:
This course provides you with great insight into Primavera to make you effective and easily get an expert level understanding on managing projects through Primavera. Most lecture are covered through power point to high-light concept and features, post this has exhaustive hands-on demonstration using Primavera P6 professional
This course start by providing a brief overview about project management, various type of Primavera platforms such as Professional, Enterprise and cloud version. Covers in details about managing projects through the Primavera Profession P6 version for windows 10. Also provides on brief architecture overview of Primavera Products and where Primavera P6 professional fits in Primavera family.
Apart covering topics like creation of project, work breakdown structure, activities, cost, resource allocation, base lining, progress progress update . It also covers advanced features like:
- Critical path Method, Forward Pass, Backward Pass, positive and negative slacks
- Important concepts like Earned value analysis is covered as well.
- Earned value analysis is important to know whether project is on schedule, behind schedule or ahead of schedule, Similarly whether the project is as per budget or over budget and within budget at any point of time during the execution of the project.
The course is logically sequenced in following manners, similar to any project execution:
- Overview about various Primavera Platforms.
- Project Management Overview
- Install and some of the critical set ups.
- Planning - Covers setup like calendar, currency,Roles and resources, Date constraint and then on transaction like project creation, WBS, Activities, Relationship, critical path method, , Risks and issue, project base line.
- Execution and control - Project progress update, Earned value analysis, Reports.
- Advanced topics
- Activities types - Milestones, Task dependent, Resource dependent, Level of effort.
- Resource leveling
- Import, Export
- Resource type - Apart from labor, define non-labour like machinery, raw material
- Case study - To plan and create project, baseline, update progress analyse progress made. Additionally you can also reference solution provided
- Check your knowledge - Quiz.
- If you are pmp certified they you can claim PDU for the course.
- Basic understanding of project management concept
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Get hands on experience and become proficient in using Oracle Primavera is shortest possible time
- Get expert level understanding on Network Diagram, Critical path method, Forward Pass, Backward pass, slack
- Understand advance project management concept such as Earned value analysis and how it is used in Primavera
- Has a unique case study, which would equip you to become an expert
- Practical exposure to understand as how projects are planned, executed and monitored with metrics like Earned value analysis
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.