More often than not you will see people suffering from depression, anxiety or another mental disorder. Others need help coping with a serious illness, losing weight or stopping smoking. All of these problems can be solved using psychotherapy.
In psychotherapy, psychologists apply scientifically validated procedures to help people develop healthier, more effective habits. There are several approaches to psychotherapy - including cognitive-behavioural, interpersonal and other kinds of talk therapy - that help individuals work through their problems. Psychotherapy is a collaborative treatment based on the relationship between an individual and a psychologist. Grounded in dialogue, it provides a supportive environment that allows you to talk openly with someone who's objective, neutral and nonjudgmental. With psychotherapy, you can address anyone's mental issue by tapping into the source of the problem.
Be a qualified psychotherapy with this Diploma course which will teach you everything you need to know about psychotherapy and all the responsibilities of psychologist and how to perform them.
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Introduction to Psychotherapy
- What is Psychotherapy?
- Theories of Psychotherapy
- Structure of Personality
- MDMA-Assisted Psychotherapy
- How Does Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Work?
- Why Is Emotion Regulation Important?
- Psychotherapy Healing
- Types Of Psychotherapies
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Expressive Therapy
Why Should You Choose Psychotherapy Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.