Imagine yourself fielding reporters' tough questions at a heated press conference and you appear perfectly confident authoritative and on message. You can get the exact messages and quotes you want about your government agency into the news media.
How to be a Government Spokesperson
In this How to be a Government Spokesperson course you will learn how to communicate to the media effectively as a representative of a government agency or bureau. The media hold government agencies and government officials to a higher level of accountability. As a government spokesperson you will face greater skepticism and even hostility from the news media.
This course will teach you four main skills:
- How to look comfortable confident and relaxed anytime you go on TV or in front of a camera.
- How to shape a three-part thirty second media message for each interview.
- How to answer reporters' questions in a strategic focused manner.
- How to package your messages with sound bites so that you will know in advance exactly what quotes of yours will appear in the final story.
TJ Walker has been a government spokesperson while working as the director of communications for the Florida Department of Banking and Finance and as a press aid to Members of the US Congress.
Enroll in this course today.
You will need to record yourself on video using a cell phone tablet or webcam
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Government officails press spokespersons and public information officers
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Represent a Government Agency or division in front of the media
- Serve as a media spokesperson for a government agency
- Handle a press conference
- Speak in sound bites
- Before We Start Here is How to Get the Most Out of this Course
- You Can Have 100percent Control Over Your Message and Image
- To Be Believable and Credible You Must Look Believable On TV
- Creating a Winning Message
- Answering Questions in a media Interview
- Speaking in Sound Bites
- Bonus Reading
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.