About this Course:
Learn Hands-On Python Programming By Creating Projects, GUIs and Graphics
- Python is a dynamic modern object -oriented programming language
- It is easy to learn and can be used to do a lot of things both big and small
- Python is what is referred to as a high level language
- Python is used in the industry for things like embedded software, web development, desktop applications, and even mobile apps!
SQL-Lite allows your applications to become even more powerful by storing, retrieving, and filtering through large data sets easily If you want to learn to code, Python GUIs are the best way to start!
I designed this programming course to be easily understood by absolute beginners and young people. We start with basic Python programming concepts. Reinforce the same by developing Project and GUIs.
The Python coding language integrates well with other platforms - and runs on virtually all modern devices. If you're new to coding, you can easily learn the basics in this fast and powerful coding environment. If you have experience with other computer languages, you'll find Python simple and straightforward. This OSI-approved open-source language allows free use and distribution - even commercial distribution.
When and how do I start a career as a Python programmer?
In an independent third party survey, it has been revealed that the Python programming language is currently the most popular language for data scientists worldwide. This claim is substantiated by the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, which tracks programming languages by popularity. According to them, Python is the second most popular programming language this year for development on the web after Java.
- Python Job Profiles
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
- Python Salary
The median total pay for Python jobs in California, United States is $74,410, for a professional with one year of experience Below are graphs depicting average Python salary by city The first chart depicts average salary for a Python professional with one year of experience and the second chart depicts the average salaries by years of experience
Who Uses Python?
This course gives you a solid set of skills in one of today's top programming languages. Today's biggest companies (and smartest startups) use Python, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon, IBM, and NASA. Python is increasingly being used for scientific computations and data analysis
Take this course today and learn the skills you need to rub shoulders with today's tech industry giants. Have fun, create and control intriguing and interactive Python GUIs, and enjoy a bright future! Best of Luck
- Access to a computer
- Download Python (FREE)
- Should have an interest in programming
- Interest in learning Python programming
- Install Python 3.6 on your computer
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- For Complete Programming Beginners
- For People New to Python
- This course was designed for students with little to no programming experience
- People interested in building Projects
- Anyone looking to start with Python GUI development
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Build Python Graphical User Interfaces(GUI) with Tkinter
- Be able to use the in-built Python modules for their own projects
- Use programming fundamentals to build a calculator
- Use advanced Python concepts to code
- Build Your GUI in Python programming
- Use programming fundamentals to build a Project
- Signup Login & Registration Programs
- Job Interview Preparation Questions
- & Much More
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.