About this Course:
The RGPD - General Regulation on Data Protection - is in all discussions. But what is the RGPD exactly? Are you concerned? How to anticipate it comply with it?
All the answers in this introduction to the RGPD that will allow you to start your compliance with a good foundation of understanding. We answer all questions. Take advantage of the interactivity of this course to build skills enjoy the experience of others in your situation.
CNIL documents made available have no impact on the monetary aspect of this course. These documents are public and available on the CNIL website
- No notion necessary
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Launching the RGPD compliance process
- Construction of the working group around the RGPD
- Understanding of the main areas of compliance
- Security of computer data
- Protection of users' privacy
- Observation: a hyper connected world a very fragile security
- Security breach: many examples
- RGPD to the rescue: what is the purpose?
- Who is the RGPD applicable to? Am I concerned?
- Personal data: definition
- RGPD the 4 main principles
- RGPD the 4 main principles - consent
- RGPD the 4 main principles - transparency
- RGPD the 4 main principles - the right of people
- RGPD the 4 main principles - the responsibility
- The RGPD in 6 steps
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 1) Designate a driver
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 2) Mapping
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 3) Prioritize actions to take
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 4) Manage risks
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 5) Organize internal processes
- The RGPD in 6 steps: 6) Document compliance
- The RGPD in 6 steps: recap
- Last word
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.