Welcome to join us with this Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Level 3. These courses are developed in line with the latest UK legislation and meet the requirements set out by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), Skills for Health's UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF), the Health and Safety Executive and other professional and regulatory bodies.
The purpose of this course is to improve awareness and knowledge relating to the safeguarding of vulnerable adults at risk, particularly in health care and social care settings. The course meets the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and the CQC Common Induction Standards. You will be provided with an understanding of the legislation regarding safeguarding adults.
By the end of the course, you will be able to: Describe the term ''safeguarding''; State who is vulnerable from abuse; State reasons where abuse could happen; Define the term ''dignity''; and State the role of the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Who should take this course
Certificate of Achievement
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults:
- Introduction to Safeguarding
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Other Key Legislations
- Responding to Safeguarding Alerts
- Protocol of Information Sharing
Psychology of Older Age:
- What is 'Developmental Psychology'?
- What is 'Gerontology'?
- What we consider as 'old age'
- What is 'ageing' and how it happens
- Common stereotypes of older people
- How stereotyping affects older people
- Life stages and Theories
- What do we look forward to in our older age?
Mental Health and Old Age:
- Memory-related issues
- Learning disabilities
- Alzheimer's disease and Dementia
- Chronic illness and Disabilities
- Substance abuse (addictions)
Improving Health and Wellbeing:
- The effects of exercising
- Is it worth eating 'healthy' in older age?
- What else affects 'health' and 'wellbeing'?
- Caring for older people
- Awareness and Misunderstanding
- Symptoms of Dementia
- Prevention and Treatment
- The Impact Of Stigma
- Caring for Dementia Victims
- Home Adaptations for People with Dementia
- Final Exam
About Course Provider
We are a top provider of excellent quality, professional accredited online courses and training packages. Those who work for our organisation are dedicated to helping people and organisations improve their skills and knowledge, or that of their workforce, flexibly, conveniently, and at reasonable prices. Our courses and training packages are produced and delivered by a hardworking team of industry professionals, so customers can be safe in the knowledge that they are in the hands of experts in their field.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.