Become accredited by the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers (ICB) and CPD in your use of the Sage 2014 computerised accountancy software.
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Sage Accounts 2014 - CPD Certified (Recgonised by the ICB)
This course will allow you to master the Sage software to a level where you can gain certification from the ICB.
- Navigating the Sage software.
- Get to grips with Chart of Accounts and Setting Up Nominal Accounts.
- Access and master Opening Balances before moving on to the Customers module where you’ll learn everything needed to track customers.
- The Supplier Notes module covers everything about dealing with suppliers.
- The Product Notes modules get you up to speed with stock takes, stock transfer, returns, reports and more.
- The Sales Invoice module will boost your invoicing skills.
- Take control of setting up a new account, allocating customer receipts, supplier payment and credit notes and more in the Bank module.
- The Projects module show you how to use the Wizard to take control of your projects.
- Sales Order Processing and Purchase Order Processing
- Master Foreign Currency
- Bank Reconciliation module to consolidate your banking skills.
- Monthly Reports and Monthly Routines.
- Master Intrastat, run a VAT return and other VAT schemes in the VAT module.
- Gain the expertise that will help you to fix errors in the Maintenance and Corrections module.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.