If you are looking to get ahead with computerised accounting, look no further than this easy to follow course; Sage IAB Computerised accounting for Business Level 1 with Sage 2016.
Who should take this course
Anyone new to the accounting industry, or anyone who wishes to gain computerised accountancy skills to enhance professional development.
There are no pre-requisites for this package.
Sage IAB Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1
This Level IAB course offers a thorough syllabus for beginners. It will guide you through the fundamental elements of accountancy and help you grasp primary principles of double entry bookkeeping. Learn how these principles are integrated into the popular Sage Software.
- Perfect platform to start developing your accountancy skills.
- Learn more about the invaluable Sage software with the latest Sage 50 Accounts Professional (included with the course)
- Study the best ways to set up new companies, learn to protect and restore your data.
- Get efficient by utilising batch entry for customers, suppliers and purchases
- Understand how to set up Tax Codes
- Gain confidence to deal with all aspects of looking after bank accounts and transactions.
- Gain a wealth of retainable resources with interactive videos and tutorials, all available online.
About Course Provider
e-Careers comprises of passionate and talented educationalists who support over 325,000 students all over the world.
The institution consists of around 200 individuals, who all specialise in their own aspects of combining education with technology.
e-Careers has established relationships with many awarding bodies, instructors and educational institutions to bring its students training and qualifications in an E-Learning format.
e-Careers is a true \\"EdTech\\" institution.
e-Careers believes that technology and certain types of education must go hand in hand to ensure future human evolution.
e-Careers is an industry leader in the use of technology to DELIVER training and qualifications as well as contributing to the industry in ground breaking methods of E-Learning content DEVELOPMENT.
The ability to master both DELIVERY and DEVELOPMENT makes e-Careers a true EdTech institution.