About this Course:
Course latest updated on September 27, 2018 with Selenium WebDriver latest version, updated TestNG lectures and new Java lectures and Java interview questions, Selenium WebDriver Exceptions Next Update: More Java and Framework lectures
Includes: 280+ lectures (Basics to Framework) with real time websites + life time support (Also best support you have ever received, On Demand Skype and Team Viewer sessions) No false promises, straight point to point explanation with simple and easy to understand examples. Join the group of more than 21,000 students already taking advantage of this course with positive feedback
This course includes a wide range of topics from Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design (Page Objects, Page Factory, Data Driven, Reading Excel Files), Logging with Log4j, Best reporting tool - Advanced Reporting, Cross-Browser Testing with Selenium Grid 2.0, Maven Build Management, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Git integration with Jenkins, Database Testing, Performance Testing, Behavior Driven Testing Using Cucumber, Sauce Labs Integration, Interview Preparation. All materials including code files.
One stop place to become an Expert in Web Automation Framework related technologies from scratch. We start from Beginners level and go through Advance level. This is a single course for everything you need to know related to Web UI Automation. We assume that students have no experience in automation/coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
We start with how to code in Java and then move towards learning selenium, TestNG, selenium grid, log4j, maven, jenkins, database testing, performance testing, behavior driven testing using cucumber and gherkin language.
- Selenium Webdriver 3.x
- Java Concepts in details
- TestNG Framework
- Advanced Reporting
- Logging infrastructure with Log4j
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Executing tests on a remote machine using Selenium Grid 2.0
- Build Management with Maven
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
- Behavior Driven Testing Using Cucumber and Gherkin language
Who is the target audience?
- Quality Assurance professionals and Manual testers looking to start career on test automation
- Quality Assurance Automation professionals to intensify their current test automation skill sets
- Fresh Graduates who want to make a dream career in software engineering
- Quality Assurance Team leads and Managers
- NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- CODE FILES / ALL MATERIAL FOR EVERY LECTURE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
- Browsers (Firefox or Chrome)
- Windows/MAC computer
- Java SDK, Eclipse, Firefox, Chrome, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium webdriver. All the required installation are ALREADY COVERED in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT structured AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS using Page Object/Factory Model
- In-depth understanding of Selenium WebDriver CHALLENGES with real time examples
- You will be able to implement CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TESTING using JENKINS
- We have 10 dedicated INSTRUCTORS to help you with queries within 24 HOURS, resume preparation, Interview questions
- You will be able to perform CROSS-BROWSER testing using SELENIUM GRID
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS using the best advanced REPORTING TOOL
- You will have complete understanding of TestNG Framework
- You will have excellent command on Build Management using MAVEN
- You should be able to lead any Selenium Automation Project from scratch on your own
- You will have understanding of Behavior Driven Testing Using CUCUMBER, Gherkin language
- You will be able to understand and write efficient testing code
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- Additional Knowledge of running Performance tests with Selenium WebDriver Automation
- With all this knowledge gained, you should be easily able to clear Selenium Automation interviews
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.