About this Course:
The Sound Design course covers all the components of mondern-day synthesizers and samplers and how to develop your own custom patches. It includes: Waveforms Samplers Synths Filters Modulation Effects Automation and more.
Whether you want to produce electronic music or record live instruments our program covers all of the fundamental knowledge needed to start your career in music production. Our courses are taught using Ableton Live with easy to understand examples and you are not expected to have any previous music or audio engineering experience to take them. Learn at your own pace with lifetime access to the courses and all future updates.
- Mac or PC computer with a web browser and broadband Internet access
- Any DAW like Ableton Logic Protools SoundBridge etc.
- MIDI controller keyboard and/or padboard (optional)
- No previous experience required
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?:
- Music production beginners looking to learn how to take any sonic idea from your head and design it yourself through synthesis
- Amateur and semi-profesional producers looking for an affordable in-depth practical course
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Sampled Instruments
- MIDI Articulations
- Insert FX
- Midi Articulations
- Insert FX
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.