This Short-Term Program - designed by veterans in the Analytics industry helps you master 'Spark with Python', which is predominantly used in Data Science. This course will help you learn and master the Python Programming language that is widely used among software developers for build control and management, testing, and in many other ways. You can become a Software Developer once you have mastered the Python Programming language - one of the most popular tools for data analysis.
Who should take this course
This course is designed for the following professionals:
- Entry to senior level managers
- Entry to senior level techinical leaders
Learners are required to complete 10 weeks of faculty led Online mode.
The following are the modules covered:
- Refresher Python Programming
- Spark Introduction and Architecture
- Spark RDDs
- Spark transformation and actions
- Spark DataFrames and SparkSQL
- Apache Flume and Apache Kafka
- Spark Streaming
- Spark Streaming - Processing Mulitple batches
- Introduction to SparkMLib
About Course Provider
361DM is a learning science and digital education-oriented company run by professionals with over 2 decades of experience in the tech-enabled learning industry. 361DM works with corporate, institutions, universities across the world, and has designed and delivered learning programs to over 100000 students and executives in the last decade. We help higher education institutions and corporate organizations architect a robust digital strategy.