This course is a practical course which explains how to realise a microservice infrastructure in order to realise a full-stack web application composed by a framework-less Single Page Application and two restful Spring Boot microservices interacting with each other and with two different databases thanks to the implementation of the JPA (Java Persistence Api).
You'll have the basis to generate fastly a microservice infrastructure to organise your application using different layers according to the SOLID principle and following the MVC pattern.
You will have the instrument to organise your communication protocols using simple and effective rules to implement restful web services which communicate with Json Messages.
This is course has the same topic of the Italian course Sviluppo Web a Microservizi con Java Spring Boot e Ajax so it can easily considered as its English version. The example developed is different but with the same topics: microservices Spring Boot JPA and Rest calls.
- A few basis of Object Oriented Language in order to understand better the practical implementation of the code.
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody who wants to understand microservice infrastructure and the difference existing between monolithic application and microservices
- Anybody who wants to learn Spring Boot and how to realize fastly a microservice infrastructure using this precious instrument.
- Anybody who wants to understand the difference between the classical use of Spring MVC and its implementation through Spring Boot
- Anyone who wants to learn the basis of JPA (Java Persistence Api) in order to interact with Databases.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement Restful Web services using a microservice infrastructure.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to consume Restful web service either from the user interface than from server-side code.
- Anyone who want to have a basic idea on Single Page Applications and how they works
- Anyone who wants to realise a full stack web application using the most modern technologies and approaches.
- Anybody who wants to understand how to generate a dynamic web page using multiple resources con temporarily.
What you will learn:
- Create two Spring boot restful web services implementing the JPA for the interaction with the databases.
- Create a full stack web application composed of a microservices infrastructure and a single page application.
- Learn how two microservices can communicate with each-other and exchange information through JSON messages
- This is course has the same topic of the Italian course Sviluppo Web a Microservizi con Java Spring Boot e Ajax so it can easily considered as its English version. The example developed is different but with the same topics: microservices Spring Boot JPA and Rest calls.
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.