About this Course:
Spring Framework is the most popular Java Framework ever. It continues to evolve with changing architectures. Spring Boot is one of the most popular Spring projects. Spring Boot is the most used Java framework to develop RESTful Services and Microservices.
Preparing for Spring Interview is tricky. There are wide variety of Spring Modules and Spring Projects you would need to recollect and be prepared to answer questions on.You would need to get a good understanding of the new features of Spring and have firm grasp of the concepts you implemented in your projects.
This course helps you prepare for Spring Interview with code examples covering 200+ Spring Interview Questions and Answers on Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, JPA, AOP, RESTful Services and SOAP Web Services.
List of questions discussed about each topic is listed below.
- What is Loose Coupling?
- What is a Dependency?
- What is IOC (Inversion of Control)?
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Can you give few examples of Dependency Injection?
- What is Auto Wiring?
- What are the important roles of an IOC Container?
- What are Bean Factory and Application Context?
- Can you compare Bean Factory with Application Context?
- How do you create an application context with Spring?
- How does Spring know where to search for Components or Beans?
- What is a Component Scan?
- How do you define a component scan in XML and Java Configurations?
- How is it done with Spring Boot?
- What does atComponent signify?
- What does atAutowired signify?
- What's the difference Between atController, atComponent, atRepository, and atService Annotations in Spring?
- What is the default scope of a bean?
- Are Spring beans thread safe?
- What are the other scopes available?
- How is Spring's singleton bean different from Gang of Four Singleton Pattern?
- What are the different types of dependency injections?
- What is setter injection?
- What is constructor injection?
- How do you choose between setter and constructor injections?
- What are the different options available to create Application Contexts for Spring?
- What is the difference between XML and Java Configurations for Spring?
- How do you choose between XML and Java Configurations for Spring?
- How does Spring do Autowiring?
- What are the different kinds of matching used by Spring for Autowiring?
- How do you debug problems with Spring Framework?
- How do you solve NoUniqueBeanDefinitionException?
- How do you solve NoSuchBeanDefinitionException?
- What is atPrimary?
- What is atQualifier?
- What is CDI (Contexts and Dependency Injection)?
- Does Spring Support CDI?
- Would you recommed to use CDI or Spring Annotations?
- What are the major features in different versions of Spring?
- What are new features in Spring Framework 4.0?
- What are new features in Spring Framework 5.0?
- What are important Spring Modules?
- What are important Spring Projects?
- What is the simplest way of ensuring that we are using single version of all Spring related dependencies?
- Name some of the design patterns used in Spring Framework?
- What do you think about Spring Framework?
- Why is Spring Popular?
- Can you give a big picture of the Spring Framework?
- Spring MVC
- What is Model 1 architecture?
- What is Model 2 architecture?
- What is Model 2 Front Controller architecture?
- Can you show an example controller method in Spring MVC?
- Can you explain a simple flow in Spring MVC?
- What is a ViewResolver?
- What is Model?
- What is ModelAndView?
- What is a RequestMapping?
- What is Dispatcher Servlet?
- How do you set up Dispatcher Servlet?
- What is a form backing object?
- How is validation done using Spring MVC?
- What is BindingResult?
- How do you map validation results to your view?
- What are Spring Form Tags?
- What is a Path Variable?
- What is a Model Attribute?
- What is a Session Attribute?
- What is a init binder?
- How do you set default date format with Spring?
- Why is Spring MVC so popular?
- We use Eclipse as the IDE to demonstrate code examples
- You should have programming experience with Java and Spring
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
- You are learning Java
- You are learning Spring
- You want to attend Java & Spring Interviews
- You want to add more depth to your Spring Knowledge
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- You will learn to answer 200 interview questions on Spring, Spring Boot and Spring MVC
- You will learn to answer questions on basics of JPA, Spring Data, Spring Data JPA, Spring AOP
- You will learn to answer questions on RESTful Web Services and SOAP Web Services with Spring & Spring Boot
- You will learn to answer questions on basics of Spring Framework - IOC, Application Context, Dependency Injection, Scope and Component Scan
- You will learn about Spring Annotations
- You will understand basic features of Spring Boot - Starters, Auto Configuration, Actuator and Externalized Configuration
- You will be introduced to the Best Practices in using Spring and Spring Boot
- You will be introduced to the approaches to handle validation errors with Spring MVC and Spring REST
- You will be introduced to the approaches for Versioning, Content Negotiation with RESTful Services
- You will understand the best practices in documenting your RESTful Services with Swagger
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.