Every teacher wants to be a good teacher! And it could be possible with proper training and learning the fundamentals of teaching. Teaching assistants are responsible to work under the direction of the class teacher and to support pupils in learning. Basically, as a teaching assistant your job is to provide additional support in teaching. This course will give you the training to become the best teaching assistant.
With the help of Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3, you will learn how to train, assist, and present in class. The course covers fundamentals of teaching such as understanding the development of children and young person, communication and professional relationships with pupils and their parents or guardians, safeguarding the welfare of children. Additionally, it includes teaching methods in UK, basics of teacher training, teaching methodologies and SEN teaching.
To become a professional teaching assistant you need to have patience and passion for your work. Teaching jobs are often rewarding and satisfying, if you love to teach. So join this course today!
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Fundamentals of Teaching
- Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person
- Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family
- Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person
- Teaching in UK
- Teaching in the UK
- Teachers' Standards in UK
- Teachers Pay
- The English School System
- Evaluation of Schools and Teachers
- School Governance
- Inclusive Teaching
- Teacher Training Basics
- Module One - Getting Started
- Module Two - Understanding Training and Facilitation
- Module Three - Gathering Materials
- Module Four - Creating a Lesson Plan
- Module Five - Choosing Activities
- Module Six - Preparing for the Workshop
- Module Seven - Getting Off on the Right Foot
- Module Eight - Delivery Tips and Tricks
- Module Nine - Keeping it Interactive
- Module Ten - Dealing With Difficult Participants
- Module Eleven - Tackling Tough Topics
- Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
- Teaching Methodologies
- Chapter (i)
- Chapter (ii)
- Chapter (iii)
- Chapter (iv)
- Chapter (v)
- Chapter (vi)
- Chapter (vii)
- Chapter (viii)
- Chapter (ix)
- Chapter XII
- Chapter (xi)
- Chapter (xii)
- Chapter (xiii)
- Chapter (xiv)
- Chapter (xv)
- SEN Teaching
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher
- SEN Code of Practice
- Get an understanding on SENCO
- Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs
- Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils
- How to Deal with Pupils with Autism
- Understanding Learning Difficulties
- Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs
- Teaching Children with Down Syndrome
Why Should You Choose Teacher Training & Teaching Assistant Diploma Level 3
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.