About this Course:
Electricity is all around us, it is some hidden energy force driving many applications we all use in our daily life. The theory behind electricity is based on some amazing phenomenon in nature and some several materials properties that were discovered by great scientists. Electronics is a theory developed around the useful applications of electricity. So the first thing that we can say about electricity is that it is a really interesting subject!
Today, electronic is becoming much more friendly hobby for many people worldwide that would like to easily combine hardware and software and do things by themselves, the prices of electric components are dropping, easy to use development platforms were created (e.g. Arduino) and it is very easy to collaborate and learn the subject in a few mouse clicks.
The Internet of Things is also an emerging driving force for innovators looking to build things using electronics and harness the power horse of the web technologies to create new products, services or just cool projects!
This course is a starting point, to learn the basic building blocks of electronics with step by step education program, easy to follow chapters, simple circuits' demonstrations, quizzes to evaluate your understanding and review the key things to remember using a mind mapping templates.
Join me with one of the biggest Makers Movement!
- This course is meant for newbies in electricity and electronics
- All kind of Do-It-Yourself Makers
- Arduino developers looking for more solid background
- Internet of Things entrepreneurs
- Students looking for a quick refresher on basic electronics theory
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- Understand the R,L, C building blocks of analog electronics
- Calculate Voltage, Current and Power and understand the relation between them
- Understand the properties of DC and AC power supply
- Understand the applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes and Transistors
- Analyze basic electronic circuit
- Select the right components in future project
- Build simple projects in a Circuit Simulator
- Document circuits is a software tool
- Develop ideas and summarize knowledge using mind mapping software
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.