This is an introductory course on the theory of computation intended for undergraduate students in computer science. In this course, we will introduce various models of computation and study their power and limitations. We will also explore the properties of corresponding language classes defined by these models and the relations between them. It is designed based on the syllabus given by GATE Computer Science exam.
The Course contains a formal connection between algorithmic problem solving and the theory of languages, automata. It also develops them into a mathematical (and less magical) view towards the algorithmic design and in general computation itself. The course should, in addition, clarify the practical view towards the applications of these ideas in the engineering part of CS. This course will cover the language such as Regular Language, Context Free Language, Context Sensitive Language, and Recursively Enumerable sets. It also covers their corresponding grammar and machine.
- No there is no as such requirement for learning the course proceedings
Who should take this course
Anyone who is interested in learning theory of computation and its concepts.
Course Completion Certificate
What will you learn:
- One can master Finite Automata of Theory of Computation
- In-depth understanding of the basics of Theory of Computation concepts
- Understanding the need of study of theory of computation
- Understanding the advanced concepts of theory of computation like Push Down Automata
- One will be able to answer all questions of important exams like GATE, PGEE, ISRO, DFA, BITS HD, etc.
- Better understanding of the basic concepts of Computer Science
About Course Provider
Simpliv LLC, a platform for learning and teaching online courses. We basically focus on online learning which helps to learn business concepts, software technology to develop personal and professional goals through video library by recognized industry experts or trainers.
With the ever-evolving industry trends, there is a constant need of the professionally designed learning solutions that deliver key innovations on time and on a budget to achieve long-term success.
Simpliv understands the changing needs and allows the global learners to evaluate their technical abilities by aligning the learnings to key business objectives in order to fill the skills gaps that exist in the various business areas including IT, Marketing, Business Development, and much more.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.