About this Course:
In this introductory game design course, I will be guiding you step by step through the construction of a simple shooting gallery game using Unreal Engine 4: THE premier free to download gaming engine! (AND the SAME engine used to build "Fortnite").
This course contains over 90+ fun to follow video lessons. Things learned in this course include:
- How to setup and create a project in Unreal Engine 4
- How to navigate and use essential tools available in Unreal Engine 4
- How to create a basic game design document
- How to create a graybox (rough draft) level
- How to dress up (make pretty!) levels using static meshes, materials, particles, sounds, and lights.
- How to create interactive objects using Blueprint Scripting (NO CODING KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED!)
- How to create interactive menus and a game HUD
With the knowledge gained in these video lessons, you will be armed with the necessary skills to start building your OWN gaming creations (WITHOUT any programming knowledge needed!)
- Basic computer knowledge
- Understanding of how to download / install a program
- Love and desire to make games!
Who should take this course
Who is the target audience?
Any one who desires to learn it.
Course Completion Certificate
What you will learn:
- How to download and install Unreal Engine 4
- How to navigate around Unreal Engine 4
- How to place, move, rotate, and scale actors in Unreal Engine 4
- How to construct a simple game design document
- How to graybox a level in Unreal Engine 4
- How to dress-up a level (make it pretty!) in Unreal Engine 4
- How to create blueprints in Unreal Engine 4
- How to script gameplay functionality with blueprint scripting in Unreal Engine 4
- How to create a HUD and menu screens in Unreal Engine 4
- How to create a fully functioning game in Unreal Engine 4
About Course Provider
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.