The Wedding and Event Planner Certification Course is the perfect course for those who want to plan, manage and produce both weddings and events for a living. If you have the passion for wedding planning and event management, then this is the right course for you. This course will provide you all the knowledge that you need to plan many various types of events and special occasions starting from weddings showers to meetings conferences and pop-up events, to festivals, product launches and fashion shows.
This course is written to give those interested in entering the wedding planning and events management industry (or indeed those already in it) a full and detailed look at the numerous tasks and roles a wedding planner can be asked to perform while also learning how to start a wedding planning business
Who should take this course
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic backgrounds.
- Event Management
- Event Planning Essentials
- Budgeting Basics
- Using the Committee Approach
- Connecting with Partners and Sponsors
- Advertising and Marketing
- Selecting the Venue
- Feeding the Masses
- Business Etiquette Basics
- Celebrating Diversity
- Creating an Atmosphere of Service
- Selecting Speakers and a Master of Ceremonies
- Managing Contracts
- Gathering Feedback
- Event Day Roles
- Closing the Event
- Wedding Management
- Wedding Planning On A Budget
- Wedding Attire Money Saving Tips
- Reception Cash Saving Tips
- Reception Dinner Budget Saving Tips
- Planning Catering for Your Wedding
- Saving Money On Buying Flowers
- Photography And Videography Cash Savers
- Your Honeymoon Adventure
- Conclusion: Final Thoughts
- Wedding Planning Checklist
- Planning the Event
- 9 Key Ideas To Make Your Event A Successful One
- What You Need To Know To Make Your Event Educational, Entertaining and Memorable!
- 8 Ways To Incorporate Entertainment Elements Into Your Events Without Spending A Bomb!
- What To Look Out For When Planning Your Next Offsite Event
- The Nuts & Bolts Of Events Logistics
- Working With Team Building Elements In Your Offsite Events
- How To Create Effective Team bonding At Your Events
- Managing An Event For 10 people versus 100 !
- 10 Ways To Make Your Event Interesting And Exciting
- 8 Tips To Transform Your Event Venue
- 7 Ways For An Easy & Hassle-Free Meeting Planning
- 8 Tips On How To Generate Fun Ideas When Planning Your Event
- How To Attract The Right People To Your Event
- 9 Reasons Why You Should Be Nice To Your Event Suppliers
- How & Where To Find Suppliers That Will Move Mountains For You!
- 10 Tips On How To Be An Excellent Event Planner
- 8 Key Success Factors When Marketing Your Event
- Marketing Managers: 10 Reasons Why You Should Organize Your Own Events
- 6 Factors To Look Out For When Planning The Event Itinerary
- What Makes An Event Fabulous?
- 7 Key Reasons Why Events Marketing Should Be Part Of Your Marketing Strategy
- Learn What It Takes To Be A Successful Event Planner
- Truth About Creating Successful Events!
- When You Need An Event Planner And When You Don't!
- What To Look Out For When Choosing Your Event Planner
- What To Do When Things Don't Go As Planned During Events
- When You Need To Hire An Event Planner?
- 10 Ideas On Creating Exciting Event Themes
- 8 Ways To Get Attendees To Your Events
- Having Mascots, Minglers, Entertainers At Your Next Event - How To Find & Work With Them
- 8 Key Factors Of A Successful Event Planner - Learn To Pick Wisely
- 9 Ways To Organize Your Events On A Shoestring Budget
- Effective Ways To Negotiate With Your Event Suppliers
- 7 Tips On How To Find The Right Venue For Your Next Event
8 Ways To Work Successfully With Your Event Venue
Why Should You Choose Wedding & Event Management Certificate Level 2
- Internationally recognised accredited qualification
- 1 year accessibility to the course
- Free e-Certificate
- Instant certificate validation facility
- Properly curated course with comprehensive syllabus
- Full-time tutor support on working days (Monday - Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Access to the course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime
- Eligible for NUS Extra card which gives you 1000's of discounts from biggest companies.
About Course Provider
Online learning is a way of studying from anywhere, anytime and for any age. Adams Academy started the journey with an aim to promote educational opportunities and skill training for peoples from all over the world. We hope to create an environment which promotes an independent work ethic and encourages all pupils to acquire a love of learning from owns’ pace. We provide a range of live interactive courses via webinars, vocational training, and professional development courses to suit individual’s needs and career goals.
We aspire to be a leader of live interactive and online course provider for making people skilled and commitment to outreach and service to the delta and beyond. We are committed to provide quality training to meet students’ changing needs for a bright career.
We foster lifetime learning and career growth by providing online teaching.
How to enroll?
You can book the course instantly by paying on GulfTalent.