This project is designed for managers to understand how to prepare and plan projects, meet the deadlines along with controlling their budget. It will help in saving time and money of the delegates through enhanced schedules, improved plans and communications. This course is a fast paced projects that is designed to meet the quick needs of the managers. It includes the basic principles and terms of Project Management with easy set of tools and self-check tools. These tools help managers to plan their project precisely. It also provides a prospect to delegates to create Project management related products that will be use in the projects.
Who should take this course
This in depth course is designed for those already within the Managerial position, Project Managers. This program is good for those who want to improve their project management skills like managers, supervisors, project managers, and business owners.
CPD (Continula Professional Development) accredited by the CPD
This training course provides numerous benefits of the participants. Have a look below:
- Define the terms of basic project management
- Differentiate projects from constant programs and operations.
- Define the Generic project life cycle
- Define the advantages of systematizing activities of projects into phases.
- Create, plan, schedule and chart the information of the project.
- Working with implementing scheduling methods like Critical Path method that helps in keeping project on tracks.
- Create work and task dependencies with both task constraints of flexible and inflexible.
- Work with several combined projects and major paths
- Make use of Gantt charts in order to visualize the progress of the project.
- Create PEST charts to acknowledge the relationships between different tasks.
- Estimate the activities duration along with required resources.
- Developing a project schedule
- Estimate Project costs
- Build a spending plan and budget.
- Identify plan and risk to respond
- Define the elements of communication plan of a good project
- Categorize to get staff
About Course Provider
Global Business Advisors Ltd came into being in 2016, with the vision of extending the best services, to the global market, in the upcoming field of IT Services. GBA, with the sile aim of doing its best, started its first venture, "GBA IT Services" dealing with E-Commerce Customized Portal B2B, B2C portal, Software development, SEO and much more making GBA a name to rely upon worldwide. With all efforts, hard work, and unfathomable dedication, success started pouring in GBA, then Started a new venture as "GBA Healthcare" providing Health Care Assistants, Nurses to Private Hospitals, Nursing Homes, serving old people in UK as well in Europe.
Having insatiable hunger for serving people, and supporting them in their path of development, efforts of research and analysis wing, GBA Corporate is now a name to be reckoned with. GBA Corporate is a London Professional Training Centre, providing professional training and is one of the fastest growing UK based training organisation. We are working in the mentioned niche market with over 200 Courses, organized across the globe. GBA corporate's impact on Private organisation, Government Sector, group of expatriates or individuals, through results-oriented programmes and solutions, has brought appreciative changes.
Our motive is to improve and upgrade performance through relevant, pioneering programmes that enable you to explore new horizons, learning in multi-cultural environment. We try to become your training partner, mentor and guide as you explore and march on a journey to realise the full potential. We prepare you to meet challenge and face every hurdle to embrace new horizons, relevant new ideas and perspectives. Our program reflects new ideas and perspectives and also the need for practical solutions to go deep down into the ocean of knowledge. Our course leaders and instructors are well versed in their fields and tailor content to coach and guide you to identify and achieve the desired goals.
We pride ourselves on our track record and on our long-standing relationships with our clients, many of whom have been with us since we started business.