Job description / Role
• Developing and implementing human resources policies and procedures
• Supporting strategic objectives of the business
• Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
• Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
• Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
• Motivating and supporting current staff.
• Maintaining staff records.
• Handling employee benefits.
• Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
• Designing and directing training programs.
• Leading the Performance Management strategy and succession planning
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Budget management experience.
• Strong people skills.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Computer literacy.
About the Company
Aspire prides itself on its relationships with the MENA regions most accomplished professionals and we thrive on supporting the growth of local and multinational companies.
We believe in partnerships based upon a transparent and personable approach, enabling our clients access to the very best talent not available on the open market and our candidates with challenging and long lasting career opportunities.