Job description / Role
At AMS we are continuously looking for team players with can-do attitudes. Are you motivated by being part of a team that is helping with the regeneration of nations? We have the right opportunity for you!
The Training Manager is responsible for the design, development and successful delivery of Programs of Instruction, Training Curriculums and taking training operations to the next level and that might be you! Are you motivated by:
• Training focus , teaching and dealing with people
• Following best in class procedures for best possible operations
• Performing hands on training jobs while at the same time managing the training personnel
We offer a wide range of responsibilities and challenges where you will have every opportunity to make a difference and put your personal mark on the operations. The focus will be on providing hands on technical training solutions while at the same time coaching, training and managing your personnel to complete each task to be best in class quality.
The job responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Identifying the training needs and opportunities within AMS and current/prospective clients.
• Developing Programs of Instruction, Training Curriculum’s, Evaluation sheets and other training material to ensure effective training and the assessment thereof.
• Conducting induction and continuation training programs to enhance the knowledge and performance output of trainees and AMS employees.
• Maintaining updates and delivering training packages including presentations, training aids and relevant special tools and test equipment.
• Managing the technical material required to deliver set courses and/or ad hoc training events.
• Liaising with outside agencies to gain information and record trends with respect to equipment failures and possible remedies.
• Establishing links and liaises with equipment design authorities to maintain currency.
• Developing, implementing and monitoring appropriate administrative systems for Training to improve efficiency and accuracy.
It is an advantage that you have a background as a Training Manager/ Supervisor within the automotive industry. However, if you are our ideal candidate you come with a proven track record of:
• Experience in designing, developing and delivering of automotive and mechanical training curriculums
• Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background
• Ability to work in post conflict or developing countries
• Team player with a “can do” attitude and hands on approach
The position will be located in Afghanistan.
About the Company
AMS brings expertise, innovation and service excellence across a broad range of mission solutions providing resilient, long-term and cost-effective support to Government, Humanitarian and Commercial Organizations.
AMS works closely with clients, enabling them to meet evolving mission sustainment requirements, technical training solutions, supply chain and logistical needs; ensuring the highest standards of performance and mission readiness is achieved in rapidly changing and difficult environments.
Our current operations extend across the Middle East, Central Asia and Africa. With a workforce of more than 3,600 members, we currently operate across more than 60 countries. AMS's highly experienced team of professionals is dedicated to securing success for customers while upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity across all our operations.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Training Manager - Sales & Aftersales
Kuwait Automotive Imports Co (KAICO)