Job description / Role
Setting Out Engineer - Caribbean
We are working on a high end development project in the Caribbean where the contractor is looking for an experienced setting out engineer.
The project involves the infrastructure around multiple high end villa's, which requires you to be working with GIS & Robotic Total stations and carrying out the following tasks;
* Setting out
* Surveying of given and current site conditions to form an "indifferences Plan"
* Quantifying completed works
* Managing small crews on simple works
* Interpret construction drawings
* Good Communication and computer skills are a must, as having a full understanding of Site safety and implementing a card system.
* The role will be working closely with both the project director as well and construction manager, so you will have plenty of hands on experience and knowledge being passed down.
* The role is a camp based position in high spec cabins where you will have all the usual facilities, you will be fed daily and there are facilities on site as well.
* This is a great opportunity to work on one of the most desirable locations for ex-pats. If this is of interest please get in touch with Toby Ball as soon as possible.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.