Job description / Role
• Reviews and interprets contracts; establishes and maintains contract records, expedites and tracks progress in document execution and ensures compliance with contractual terms and conditions.
• Primarily responsible for moving contracts and change orders through the process to commission, including frequent follow-up on documents that are not progressing.
• Keep databases current daily for all updates of Contracts Management.
• Facilitate and communicate consistently with internal customers until agreements are fully executed.
• Initiate communication to resolve outstanding issues.
• Communicate through Salesforce all final agreed upon terms and conditions.
• Responsible for accurate and timely billing collections and problem-resolution with internal and external customers.
• Attend collection meetings every two weeks, prepared to discuss the status and progress of billing and collection issues.
• Achieve the billing and collections goals every month.
• Collaborate on collections with internal and external customers to ensure collections process is expedited and successfully achieves desired targets.
• Research and resolve discrepancies.
• Ability to work effectively with the direction of the Controller, Operations and Sales Management.
• Attractive Salary Package
Education, Skills, Experiences to be successful:
• High School graduate or equivalent required; some college preferred
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 3+ plus years of contract management and 2+ years of office management experience preferred
• Experience leading a team and processes within the solar industry a plus
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Experience with Salesforce and accounting software a plus
• Familiarity of requirements for acquiring professional design and construction services in accordance with current California
• Revised Statutes is a plus
• Skill in negotiating, writing and interpreting contractual agreements and knowledge of web-based customer portal navigation is preferred
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.