Job description / Role
• Supervises and manages the Local 399 operating engineers (5 FTEs). Ensure CBA work rules and guidelines are followed, in addition to safe work practices.
• Determine appropriate training coursework for staff to ensure that skills are consistent with job requirements. Ensure that appropriate safety training is completed timely and PPE guidelines are followed.
• Ensure client satisfaction by providing a seamless interface into client real estate organization; demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity
• Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets; contribute to appropriate daily / weekly / monthly and quarterly reporting appropriate for the client.
• Develop scope and budgets for facility infrastructure project; manage projects to budget and on time completion.
• Develop and implement plans to achieve key performance indicators as identified by client.
• Manage the Lincoln Centre Land Owner’s Association in accordance with all condo agreements. Develop annual operating budget and coordinate all maintenance and improvements with ComEd and other LOA members. Conduct annual budget review meeting and report out on any issues as required.
• Maximize utilization of suppliers, preferred vendors/contractors and the level of spending with Minority/Women owned Business Enterprises (M/WBE)
• Ensure compliance with JLL Engineering Services Compliance Program and management audit.
• Ensure uptime of critical client site through appropriate preventive maintenance and operational oversight. Conduct the annual full load generator test in accordance with MOPs.
• Share best practices with colleagues within the account.
• Develop and implement innovative programs and processes to ensure that client assets are appropriately maintained with the goal of reducing short and long term operating costs, improving occupant satisfaction and increasing team productivity. Work closely with the Account Director and key client contacts.
• Work with the Sourcing Manager to define appropriate scopes of work and negotiate favorable terms and conditions for new and existing service contractor agreements. Ensure that terms are in compliance with the MSA.
• Coordinate discussions with each vendor or supplier regarding goal setting, performance criteria, and performance review.
• Support client emergency preparedness, storm duty and COB activities as required.
• Work with Data Management Specialist to ensure that appropriate preventive and predictive maintenance programs are in place to support client assets. Ensure that Asset inventory records, including MEP equipment, tools and drawings libraries are up to date and accurate.
• Work with Data Management Specialist to identify engineering process / routing / staffing improvements.
• Provides daily, weekly and monthly operational status reports as required by client.
• Manages the completion of the management audit and Engineering Services Compliance Program for assigned properties. Achieve program compliance or develop an appropriate plan and timeline to achieve compliance within program guidelines.
• Complies with all accounting purchasing policies and procedures.
• Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis required to manage the business.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Facilities Management / Operations Management with management and technical emphasis
• Minimum of 8 years industry experience required either in the corporate environment, third party service provider, or as a consultant
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Experience in matrix management desirable
• Strong presentation skills
• Knowledge of real estate, telecommunications, furniture and building systems
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficiency in CMMS systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and accounting systems
• Knowledge of local codes and regulations
• Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic
• Understanding of and commitment to client service
• A desire to work within a diverse, collaborative, and driven professional environment
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.