Job description / Role
Be A Key Member of the Executive Management Team
• Grow team to be next generation of Environmental Professionals
• Lead and grow a Contaminated Land Management (CLM) Practice.
• Mentor and develop a small team, in a stable and profitable business, working with clients, peers and industry specialists to address a wide range of CLM issues.
• Review, develop and implement the business plan for the Environmental Consulting Practice, focusing on market opportunities and development of the internal capability to better serve existing and future clients.
• Take advantage of synergies in other practice areas (HAZMAT, Training, Noise & Vibration, and Occupational Hygiene) and work closely with the Business Development Manager.
• Be the recognized subject matter expert in Contaminated Land Management and be actively involved in business development activities and professional/industry bodies.
• As the team leader or as an individual, be hands-on in delivering consulting work.
• Work with a wide range of stakeholders and get out on site.
• Provide hard-edged evidence of success in the delivery of Contaminated Land Assessment and Remediation, Environmental Investigation and Auditing Services
• Australian Citizen
• located in Australia
• Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Science
• Qualifications in Environmental Science, Science, Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Qualified Certified Environmental Practitioner CEnvP
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.