Job description / Role
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Summary:
- You will be tasked with supervising the accounts receivable staff, resolving late or skipped payments, updating financial records, and collecting the revenue generated by processing all invoices.
- You will also oversee the day-to-day operations and strategic goals of the accounts receivable cycle through management, maintenance, implementation, and design of all accounts receivable business procedures and functions for the entire accounts receivable collection process. This position reports directly to the Controller.
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Manage collection activities such as negotiating with past-due accounts, referring account to collection agencies, and sending follow-ups
- Communicate and explain work procedures to subordinates
- Ensure that operational criterion is reflected in the accounts receivable functions
- Update receivables by monitoring and coordinating all processing performed on orders that are delivered daily including transactions such as bank remittances
- Monitor expenditures and implement corrective steps by identifying significant variances
- Assist in the financial planning with the help of cash forecasting
- Contribute the essential information to adhere to the strategic goals of the company
- Direct and lead the work of others in the department
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Other tasks and project can also be assigned with discretion of management
- Level of Education Secondary professional education
Areas of study
- Economy, Finance, Accounting
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
Accounts Receivable Supervisor Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience in collections and credit
- Superior spreadsheet skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Prior background in an accounts receivable position
- Ability to exhibit composure, patience, and confidence when facing difficult situations
- Self-starter with a proven track record of multi-tasking abilities
- Expertise with various types of accounting software platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled and proficient at verifying financial or transactional data
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.