Job description / Role
Apply NOW! Don’t Miss Out! Our client, a highly reputable school in Bahrain, is seeking an experienced Accountant to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Handling Customer Service and Enquiry
• Ensuring timely payments processing for vendors, employees and other parties
• Managing the Accounting and Financial Services (ie budget, revenue, expenses)
• Supervising and supporting daily cash / bank transactions
• Managing School Assets/ Investments within the school Board’s policy and guidelines
• Performing general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries and month-end close work.
• Ensuring effective financial control of
• Reconciling Accounts, Petty Cash
• Handling the Payroll
• Working closely with inter-departments
• Reviewing and administering school contracts and commitments
• Keeping proper records and documentation within the business office
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor of Accounting or Finance Degree or Higher in Accountancy, a minimum 3 years work experience in the accounting sector. Experience with accounting software systems and Tally would be an advantage. Fluency in English is a must. A local candidate is preferred.
About the Company
Bespoke Professionals was established in the Kingdom of Bahrain in early 2012. We are a specialist legal executive search firm who have placed lawyers and support staff in the leading law firms and multinational companies in the GCC and wider Middle East region.
We work with and place lawyers who specialize in the following sectors: Corporate, Commercial, Banking & Finance, Real Estate, Property, Litigation, Arbitration, TMT, IP, Shipping, Aviation, Construction, Construction Litigation, Energy, Healthcare and Regulation. We also have a dedicated legal support desk, who help recruit support professionals into private practice. Examples include: Receptionists, PA's, Executive Secretaries, Accountants, Financial Controllers, IT, Office Managers, HR, Operations Managers and Chief Operating Officers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Oil Trading and Shipping Company in the UAE