Job description / Role
Apply NOW! Don’t Miss Out! Our client, a highly reputable school in Bahrain, is seeking an experienced Accountant to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Handling Customer Service and Enquiry
• Ensuring timely payments processing for vendors, employees and other parties
• Managing the Accounting and Financial Services (ie budget, revenue, expenses)
• Supervising and supporting daily cash / bank transactions
• Managing School Assets/ Investments within the school Board’s policy and guidelines
• Performing general accounting functions, including operation of the general ledger system, journal entries and month-end close work.
• Ensuring effective financial control of
• Reconciling Accounts, Petty Cash
• Handling the Payroll
• Working closely with inter-departments
• Reviewing and administering school contracts and commitments
• Keeping proper records and documentation within the business office
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor of Accounting or Finance Degree or Higher in Accountancy, a minimum 3 years work experience in the accounting sector. Experience with accounting software systems and Tally would be an advantage. Fluency in English is a must. A local candidate is preferred.
About the Company
The founders of Bespoke Professionals began their careers in London, working alongside some of the most experienced and respected recruiters in the business for several years before relocating to the Middle East in 2009. In their time in the Middle East, it became apparent that very few of the regions recruitment firms were able to provide a similar kind of efficient, professional and systematic search service to that which can be found in major business centres such as London or Hong Kong.
And so, with several years experience, vast industry expertise, passion for delivering results and a strong desire to meet the shortage in the market, they founded Bespoke Professionals in 2012 to provide executive search services to companies across the Middle East.