Job description / Role
• Preparing proforma invoices to be provided to customers.
• Communicate with clients by email and phone in order to expedite payment of invoices and prepay orders.
• Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues
• Get support from other departments within the organization to expedite collections for slow pay customers.
• Responsible for approving and holding orders and managing credit limits for customers.
• Send letters to customers to confirm balance showing on our aging reports as needed.
• File soft copy of invoices and related material.
• Match pre-approved purchasing orders (PO) in ERP system against actual invoices and reconcile.
• Support other accounts payable responsibilities such as credit cards recording.
• Support forecasting/budgeting process as needed.
• Preparation of cash reconciliations.
• Support accounting department in various month-end close processes such as preparation of accounting, preparation of account reconciliations and posting of journal entries.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
• ACCA or CPA certified.
• 3 years of experience in a progressively responsible accounting role.
• Strong written and verbal English skills
• Strong command of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to problem solve and work independently
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions