Job description / Role
We are seeking candidates for the role of an Accountant for a client in the IT services industry. The candidate will need to have strong understanding of accounting and finance processes, MIS preparation, Budget analysis and core financial activities.
• Oversee accounts payable and receivable
• Prepare financial statements and analysis
• Analyze financial reports
• Supervise accounting department, junior employees, and accounting assistants
• Maintain company accounting procedures and processes
• Comply with GAAP/IFRS for financial statements
• Record financial information for analysis
• Assist in preparing documents and interpreting complicated financial information for the company
• Advise on procedure and financial management
• Develop procedures to improve efficiency
• Forecast and plan for future needs
• Assist with audits and taxes
• Maintain account balances and bank statements
• Manage general ledger and assist month-end and year-end close processes
• Ensure compliance with all internal processes
BHD 500 to 600 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 8 -10 years’ in Accounts and Finance
• Salary Bracket: BHD 500 – BHD 600
• IT system integration background is a plus.
• Experience working with a variety of financial systems (ERPs, reporting tools, advanced use of Excel, MS Access, etc.)
• Comprehensive and technical knowledge of IFRS/GAAP.
• Working experience in VAT(GST)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies