Job description / Role
• Managing the day-to-day of the properties and facilities management of the company.
• Handling and supervising the leasing, maintenance, asset management as well as soft-services for the organisation.
• Identifying through various means suitable locations for current and future branch and ATM locations, including the liaison with real estate agents to help identify any opportunities.
• Negotiate and finalise lease agreements at competitive rates for the organisation.
• Overlook all administration tasks related to the lease agreements, coordinating the contract preparation and approvals necessary.
• Develop, manage and implement maintenance strategies, plans and schedules, procedures and methods to ensure an effective preventative maintenance program is in place.
• Overlook all administration tasks related to the maintenance agreements, coordinating the contract preparation and approvals, document requirements, tendering process, recommending appointment, and execution of contracts, administering the contracts to achieve the KPIs required for the maintenance.
• Carrying out quality inspections on job, making sure all maintenance works are done to the required standard and following all procedures.
• Manage and monitor the quality assurance and inspection of the properties and assets of the organisation, instruct on the repair, refurbishment and replacement when required, ensuring the assets are kept in the best possible conditions.
• Suggest and implement improvements to owned and leased properties, including recommendation of upgrades that would enable the organisation to save on future costs.
• Overlook all administration tasks related to the refurbishment, coordinating the agreement/contract preparation and approvals, document requirements, tendering process, recommending appointment, and execution of contracts.
• Monitoring the refurbishment projects to ensure they are carried out in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring the completion and quality assurance of the work done.
• Develop, manage and implement the soft-services planning, schedule and requirements, including cleaning, landscaping, plumbing and other.
• Overlook all administration tasks related to the soft-service agreements, coordinating the contract preparation and approvals necessary.
• Administer and supervise all soft-services contracts to achieve the necessary KPIs and quality required within the organisation.
Experience & Qualification Requirements:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s in a relevant field, preferably Engineering, Facilities Management or Real Estate, etc.
• At least 7 years of experience and currently handling a similar role of facilities and properties management within a large organisation or set-up.
• Experience in planning and managing maintenance, small works and services contracts.
• Highly organised individual with a systematic approach, preferably having skills in project management programs such as MS Projects, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and Arabic.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.
Assistant Facilities Manager (Client Relations)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Facility Manager - New Role
Randstad Middle East
PSR Solutions International
Senior Facilities Manager (Client Relations)
Dubai Properties (DP)
Senior Facilities Manager - Technical - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jan|