Job description / Role
Essential and optional requirements
- Aware about local requirements (follow up and responsible for local and Police requirements).
- Do and ensure that the police report is done (Intranet).
- Responsible for the Front Office, Cashiering, the guest information team.
- Ensure that the standards of the Brand and all associated procedures are applied on a day-to-day basis.
- Define the organization of work to be performed by the team, and supervise, co-ordinate and plan daily activities of personnel.
- Ensure that all entries in the logbook are read and followed up if necessary.
- Ensure that there are ample stocks of all items needed and initiate requisition for supplies running low.
- Prepare and check the work schedules.
- Brief front-office team on events, promotions etc.
- Make sure that an ACCOR and Brand policies are respected.
- Train, schedule and supervise Front Office team in all aspects of their jobs.
- Organise department related activities.
- Maintain and improve quality service in Front office.
- Control the follow up of all procedures.
- Listen to the team needs and help them out.
- Conduct meetings with junior associates.
- Report daily to the Operations Manager./Deputy Manager
- Motivate the team.
- Attend departmental meetings and training programs.
- Check credit limit report and follow up accordingly.
- Coordinate all walkover within the properties.
- Check if all special rates have the appropriate authorization by competent person.
- Participate in daily and weekly meeting / briefing.
- Be flexible to replace the colleagues in another department or in the other Accor Hotel Properties.
- Monitor and report performance of the team to Deputy Manager / ic RDV, with regards to punctuality, efficiency, etc.
- Conduct yearly Performance Appraisal for Front Office associates.
- Power Point
- Reports to the Operations Manager in charge of Rooms
- Responsible for the organisation and the quality of services delivered to the customers for the Front Office department.
- Maintain good public relation with guests and customers.
- Ensure close co-operation with other departments.
- Liaise with reservation, with all immigration issues (Visas).
- Receive and deal with verbal complaints.
- Monitor their performance on a constant basis ensuring all procedures are carried out correctly.
- Ensure guests are attended quickly and any complaints handled tactfully and diplomatically.
- Ensure that the Front Office team welcomes the customer properly.
- Ensure that there is a good working environment for all associates.
- Ensure that there is compliance to all work legislation in the department.
- Develop a spirit of application, service and creativity in the team.
- Be aware of room status and also the competitors' status.
- Assist all Front Desk activities when needed.
- Attend VIP's arrival, if any.
- Optimise the occupancy rate and average room rate.
- Check discrepancy report and action accordingly.
- Check the management of "no-show".
- Ensure the achievement of the highest occupancy in the Hotel at the best rate, as per hotel target budget.
- Deal with overbooking and ensuring the best revenue for the hotel and guest satisfaction.
- Assist in all Front of the House tasks.
- Solving difficult guest situation.
- Handle inquiries concerning room reservations, complaints etc.
- Optimise average room occupancy and average room rate.
- Inspect rooms to ensure standards and quality.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Pay special attention to proper upkeep of the hotel, especially of the front desk, hallways, the lobby.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Hospitality Management Professional experiences 3 to 5 years Languages essential English Optional languages Arabic
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies