Job description / Role
We are looking for a bright, engaging, personable and experienced person to join our Team, who will focus on sales / business development of the Scenario platform.
We require candidates that have a genuine interest in the industries we target, the technologies now and coming. A suitable applicant should be self-starting and able to learn quickly and must have experience within our target industries.
The position will be based in Bahrain.
Sales / Business Development
• Involved in the sales cycle and will be required to meet potential and existing Clients;
• Lead meetings / presentations /demonstrations to potential and existing Clients;
• Be able to find opportunities and develop new connections; maintain good relationship with Clients and prospects
• Be able to target prospects and stakeholders at all levels of organizations for different purposes, e.g., C-Level, Project Director level, Engineering, Key influencers, and information providers
• Have the tenacity to make continual contact attempts, e.g., cold calling complimented with use of email and voicemail; and connecting with prospects on social media, esp. LinkedIn.
• Identify and attend network events, professional body meetings and conference (in person or online) and build connections
• Perform market research through internet tools, data sources, online industry journals and social media feeds
• Work with our Global Sales team to develop opportunities, share ideas, successes, and challenges
• Work with internal prospecting, data research and CRM tools.
• Keep CRM up to date with contact information and sales pipeline opportunities
• Have “deal tenacity” chasing a sales lead persistently and be able to regularly close opportunities
• Sound experience working as a Sales Associate (or related) for a Construction SaaS Cloud solution, with role that is client front-facing and has knowledge about sales and marketing activities
• Minimum 5 years’ GCC experience
• Ability to work autonomously
• An attitude for continual learning and focused execution.
• Be self-motivated, flexible and able to take initiative.
• Work as a team player by contributing, learning and sharing new knowledge
• Previous experience in target industries desirable.
• Fluent in both English and Arabic are mandatory. Mandarin is optional
Scenario prides themselves on innovation and are seeking someone who enjoys the challenges of working in an environment selling highly functional, yet easy to use software to meet Client needs.
About the Company
Scenario is an Enterprise SaaS platform that enables end-to-end management, transparency and collaboration across large scale Projects.
Our solution facilitates effective: - Information Management - Process and Project Controls - Visibility of Project progress - Data led insights & decisions
A Leading Trading Company In Bahrain
Real Estate Administrator
Digital & Marcom Marketing Manager