Job description / Role
Objectives: Are you an experienced technology sales consultant looking to develop your career in the ICT sales industry. We are looking for an individual to join our team as a Business Development Executive servicing the GCC region. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding role working for a supportive and well-respected global niche technology business, then this role is for you!
The successful applicant will meet with our clients throughout the GCC region and build strong business relationships, using effective questioning and solution selling techniques to gain an understanding of the client's business to build Project Information Management Solutions for Major to Mega Projects in Construction, Engineering, Power Generation and more. You will thrive on providing solutions to drive productivity and value for our clients businesses.
You will be provided with constant motivation and incentives to hit your sales targets with generous bonuses paid accordingly.
- Creating and maintaining a well-qualified pipeline of prospective sales opportunities through establishing and maintaining relationships with clients throughout your marketing region.
- Meeting with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their business goals to develop solutions and build long-term business relationships
- Preparing and delivering quality proposals and sales pitches on our diverse range of clients, with a demonstrated understanding of Enterprise Application products
- Be responsible for managing the customer's experience including liaising with all key stakeholders
- Work in conjunction with global, technical and support staff to ensure customer solutions and projects are delivered
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Number required: 1
Duration: Full Time
Desired start date: ASAP
Travel requirements: Frequent Travel Around GCC
Gross monthly base salary: 500
Commission / Bonus: Uncapped Bonus
- Previous experience in a similar Construction Related Enterprise Application Sales or IT sales role is essential
- You are motivated to understand your clients, develop solutions and achieve your monthly sales and service KPIs
- You are passionate about, learning and educating clients on new technologies and ways of working
- You have a high level of business acumen and communicate effectively with stakeholders
- You are a self-starter with great time management skills
- You have a high attention to detail and data accuracy
- You have objection handling and complaints management skills
- You must be available to travel across the GCC region
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 3+ Years experience in a Business Development/ Sales Role
- Specialist knowledge: Construction Software tools
- Language Fluency: English and Arabic
- Current Location: GCC
About the Company
Scenario is an Enterprise SaaS platform that enables end-to-end management, transparency and collaboration across large scale Projects.
Our solution facilitates effective: - Information Management - Process and Project Controls - Visibility of Project progress - Data led insights & decisions
Business Development / Recruitment Manager
Assistant Manager 2
Sales Executive / Business Development Executive (Freight Forwarding)
Middle East Executive
Senior Property Officer