Job description / Role
• Articulates the company’s mission in a clear and concise way that can speak to customers and employees at all levels.
• Collaborates with senior management to devise effective short and long term plans.
• Creates actionable goals that make it possible to turn that mission into tangible results.
• Assesses the company’s many different projects from the products down to the daily administrative activities to make sure they align with the company’s goals.
• Analyzes the success of products, projects, and activities
• Manages economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
• Communicates the company’s official stance on its mission to external sources and internally to all personnel.
• Discovers ways to increase revenue by eliminating wasteful practices and expediting product delivery.
• Leads and supports management in application and implementation of new policies and procedures.
• Represents the company in official functions.
• Develops new business opportunities by leveraging contacts, pursuing new product development, and improving project efficiency.
• Ensures compliance with all relevant laws, policies, and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in management, business administration, finance, or marketing required. Master of Business Administration recommended.
• Must have at least 10 years’ experience in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
• Must have demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
Skills & Abilities
• Must possess exceptional creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
• Must be familiar with fundraising and increasing revenue while maintaining a comprehensive and cohesive brand or identity.
• Must be comfortable with public speaking and communicating both verbally and in writing.
• Must be able to multitask with research projects, data analysis, coordination with the executive team, and acting as the public face of the company in the absence of the company’s CEO.
• Must be willing to challenge the standard thinking with new ideas, new approaches, and new solutions.
• Must have strong decision-making skills and the determination to see projects through to the end.
• Demonstrated skills in leadership, management, and collaboration.
• Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
About the Company
IPS is a Third-Party Payment Processing Company, regulated and licesned by Central Bank of Bahrain, incorporated under the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain. IPS is catering to different sectors of industry like financial institutions, banks, ...etc. Our suite services include:
- Mobile business on the go
- eCommerce Solutions
- Security and Fraud solutions
- Prepaid solutions
- Merchant Mobile Commerce solutions
- Marketing solutions
- Analytics & Digital Wallet solutions
- CC Terminals & POS solutions
- Payment Gateway
- DIgital and mobile banking solutions
- Debit and Credit Card Processing solutions
- Loyalty & Rewards solutions
- ATM & network solutions
- Analytics & Reporting solutions
Government & Others
- Government payment solutions for fees, taxes, etc.
- Utility & other Corporate biller solutions
- Healthcare providers & pater solutions
- Financial Analyst SOlutions
- Education solutions